WELCOME TO SINDH MICROFINANCE BANK LTD.
Sindh Microfinance Bank (SMFB) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sindh Bank. SMFB got the NOC from State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) and was incorporated with Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) on March 27, 2015 under Section 32 of the Companies Ordinance 1984 (XL VII of 1984). The bank has an initial paid-up capital of Rs. 750 million. The Sindh Microfinance Bank Ltd has started its Microfinance business operations on May 3, 2016 from its Karachi Branch.
Latest News & Updates
- 07-11-2016-Kunri Branch started operations along with its Service centers at Kunri and Umerkot.
- 24-10-2016-Launched operations at Mithi district along with Islamkot and Naukot Service Centers.
- 09-09-2016-SMFB expanded activities in Sujawal district by opening of Service Centre at Mirpur Bathoro and Golarchi.
- 20-07-2016-SMFB started its activities in Thatta and Gharo.
- 29-06-2016-Launched operations in District Sujawal.
- 03-05-2016-Sindh Microfinance Bank Ltd. has started its Microfinance business operations.
- 15-04-2016-The State Bank of Pakistan has allowed Sindh Microfinance Bank Limited to commence microfinance banking business.
- 30-11-2015-The Bank obtained certificate of commencement of business from Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- 16-10-2015-The Bank obtained SBP License to operate as microfinance bank in Sindh Province.
- 27-03-2015-Sindh Microfinance Bank got certificate of incorporation.
- 07-12-2016-Tando Allayar branch commenced business.
- 13-12-2016-Service Centers at Kot Ghulam Muhammad & Digri started operations.
- 19-12-2016-Expanded activities at Mirpurkhas and Tando Allayar service centers.